Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Senior Associate / Lead
Experience: 5+ years
Place of posting: Mumbai (Goregaon)
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Manage & Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
Website Manager Requirements:
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 5-7 years of work experience as a website manager.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Good understanding of Google Analytics & other social analytics tools
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Ability to manage chaos and multiple projects at same time
Project management approach for managing critical website Go Live
Ability to guide agency partners for delivering projects
Managing multiple internal and external stakeholders for execution
Skills that will be a plus:
Understanding of marketing and branding
UI / UX knowledge for web page design for campaigns
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:CS in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.