Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole : Suitable Role NPCI Partner Program
- 1. Identify and cultivate partnerships with ASP/TSP’s who are currently and potentially working with NPCI on its products and Services
- 2. Curate, modify and improve the value proposition of NPCI Partner program for the partners and stakeholders as per the market feedback and need
- 3. Carry out market research to understand market trends, requirements to as to provide accurate and timely market feedback
- 4. Make all efforts to make sure that the program has high market adoption, impact and success
- 5. Create and manage program P&L. Further suggest and build monetisation models to make NPCI Partner program profitable and commercially viable
- 6. Create and modify standard operating procedures to ensure effective processes are laid out clearly for all stakeholders
- 7. Enroll partners on the NPCI Partner program by closing commercials, completing documentation, compliance checks
- 8. Create framework and process to ensure the partner is responded on the queries w.r.t. product, certification, on boarding, network, etc. in a timely manner under the NPCI Partner program
- 9. Create and define success metrics for each partner engagement and at program level to ensure meaningful contribution to the market players
- 10. Closely and continuously monitor the engagement level and progress of each partner w.r.t NPCI Partner program
- 11. Work with cross functional teams – product, marketing, certification, risk, etc. to ensure continuous acquiring of domain knowledge for self and help with customer resolution.
- 12. Ability to build and evaluate data to present MIS, meaningful insights, and other reports as required by the organization and partners so as to improve the performance
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.