Roles and ResponsibilitiesSuitable Role - Lead / Senior Lead IMPS Product Management
- Develop and lead the overall market development strategy for IMPS to be able to cater to the ever-changing business dynamics and customer needs
- Oversee collaborative engagements with third parties, banks and other relevant entities on analyzing and increasing product demand to enable creation of holistic solutions for mutual growth of IMPS
- Coordinate and execute work with the business development team members to create custom solutions for respective banks and promote higher volumes for IMPS
- Administer efforts with the marketing team members to come up with campaigns and offers to promote adoption of IMPS among the general public/ corporate customers
- Liaise with the state and central Government relations team to promote adoption of IMPS in the respective Government departments and utilities
- Liaise with the data analytics team to analyze IMPS transaction volumes and come up with a market development roadmap based on feasibility and accessibility of IMPS within the respective markets and market segments.
- Product Design & Development - intermediate
- Product Management Skills - advanced
- Solutions & Engagement Management - intermediate
- Stakeholder Management - advanced
- Commercial Acumen & Business Analytics - advanced
- Project Management Skills – intermediate
- Analytical Skills - basic
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.