Roles and Responsibilities
Role :Suitable Role For Advisory Services
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3 to 15years
Education : MBA
Job Description :
Opening in the advisory services division of NPCI. Looking for an enthusiastic individual to help establish and expand consulting division at the epicenter of payments in India. It is a front-end role that offer enormous opportunities to liaise with banks/fintech, identify gap in their payments stack and offer innovative solutions. The key responsibilities will include-
- 3 pillars – strategic consultation, product/process co-creation and knowledge base creation,
- Create analytical solutions to understand business strategy. Conceptualize, develop and deploy analytical solutions for a range of activities having a top-line and bottom-line impact on the business.
- Decision Management, Data Analytics, Predictive Modelling and Statistical know-how.
- Create presentations, charts, tables and graphs using the design principles.
- Coordinate with internal teams to forecast growth rate and strategy planning.
- Ensure reporting market share data on time to evaluate gaps and way forward
- Respond to requests from Market Intelligence Executives and provide attractive solution.
- Guide industry analysts properly regarding market share information in adherence with company policies.
- Manage guidance process and report generation process.
- Lead projects and collect accurate data for analysis.
- Provide information regarding competition in local market.
- Hands-on knowledge of payment products and processes (cards, ACH, tokenization, etc.) is an advantage
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.