Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole : - Incharge E-Com & POS Acceptance
- Responsible for number of transactions from RuPay products through Ecommerce sites & POS
- Drive business development and relationship management activities for RuPay in Ecommerce websites & POS
- Understand E-Com & POS acceptance requirements and coordinate with relevant teams to enable onboarding
- Interface with payment gateways and payment aggregators to understand tech. requirements and enable E-Com acceptance
- Interface with service providers, POS manufacturers and banks to understand tech. requirements and enable POS acceptance
- Drive the certifications for E-Com & POS acceptance
- Drive enablement of new services like IVR, mobile POS.
- Experience in Payments Merchant Acceptance is must.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.