Roles and Responsibilities
Qualification- B’Tech / B.E. & MBA mandatory
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for complete Product Lifecycle – Product Note, BRD creation, Solutioning, Design, Development, Testing, Performance engineering, Risk, Recon & Settlement – Working with different stakeholders to implement the Business Requirements for the final Launch.
- Oversee and manage a suite of Digital payments products / variants / portfolio
- Analysing the business requirement and developing the product right from the conceptualization stage, constructing the product path, go live & commercialisation.
- Undertake projects and activities to achieve the assigned Income lines and monitoring cost lines for the product. Own the P&L.
- Responsible for client interaction with business users, consult with regard to high impact changes, responsible for change request and enhancements.
Product Life Cycle & Product Lead’s responsibility:
- Product Conceptualisation: Understand market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank / ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding.
- Product Design: Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience
- Product Development: Design & document tech specification and test cases.
- Product Go Live: Identifying pilot study and ensure product success.
- Product Commercialisation:
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to drive the product objective
- Work with marketing team to drive B2B & B2B2C positioning & demand for the product.
- Product Management: Own P&L, Risk Management, Revenue, Cost, Market Interface and Compliance.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/