Roles and Responsibilities
- Role interacts with Client/Vendors and Project Roles as required, to gain an understanding of business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction. Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned Projects till successful Implementation.
- Experience in managing Multi domain, multi technology. Should have expertise in managing large projects / programs, Risk identification and management
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters.
- Conforms to security and quality standards. Has accountability for results in terms of cost, direction and people management.
- Manage assigned area(s), customer(s), or team(s) of employees with well-defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, cost management, and direction-setting within the area of responsibility.
- Establish and manage relationships with customer, subject matter experts and appropriate customer management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals.
- Work with other project teams to identify, select/prioritize and plan development of future projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor’s engineering degree in Computer or Electronics/ ME/ M.Tech, MCA, MSc with 9-12 years of experience, with at least 6 years of managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Experience in implementing large scale high computing IT Infra which include server storage and network.
- Experience in handling large scale databases oracle, db2, postgres
- Experience in Administration for windows, linux operating system in virtual environment.
- Knowledge on replication tools such as golden gate, double deck, mimix and open source based replication software etc.
- Experience in managing multi location IT data centre.
Fast paced and prompt
Energetic and Enthusiastic
Perks and BenefitsAs per industry standards
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/