Roles and Responsibilities
- In depth knowledge of the Finance/Procurement Modules of D 365.
- Previous knowledge of full life cycle projects of D 365.
- Should have been part of implementation involving dependent system integration and consolidation & dashboard report generation.
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes and best practices.
- Continuously track & evaluate gaps in the current system and improve the business practices.
- Conversant with Process Manual Creation/Updating as well as training the new ERP users with the same.
- Should be able to effectively coordinate with all stake holders across the organisation.
- Microsoft Dynamics platform with life cycle implementations in developing the product.
- Communicate development guidelines to both internal and external development resources.
- Document the security implementation process, Performance assessments and health check for D365.
- Helping different D365 project as a SME, Performance optimization in Production.
- Build and/or new Dynamics 365 environments as needed throughout the project.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/