Experience in enterprise software environment using open source stack and java\J2EE technologies:
- Having sufficient design and coding experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- 8+ years of software experience with designing and developing java and J2EE solutions
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Good exposure to various Design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, REST, SQL
- Good knowledge of Open Source software applications is must
- Must have strong coding skills.
- Must have strong experience on in-memory DB like Redis etc.
- Must have strong knowledge in setting up and building highly available applications only using open source stack.
- Strong experience in relational database and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL is a must.
- Should be a good team player - Needs to work with Architects/ technical leads/ business leads to solve technical and business problems.
- Needs to handle technical teams for managing and delivering technology solutions
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
Required Candidate profile
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.) or equivalent.
Prior experience in building highly available & scalable platforms & experience with Open source stack and Java\J2EE Technologies.
Perks and BenefitsAs per industry standards
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India