Bachelor of Engineering with 9 + years of IT experience in architecting, design, implementation of large scale big data based solutions including real time processing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing the architecture of a big data platform
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizations
- Maintaining data pipeline Real time, Batch and Hybrid
- Customizing and managing integration tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems
- Hands on experience in Spark & HBase
- Setting up data-access tools for data scientists
- Performance Optimization of theHadoop clusters
- Real time stream processing from Kafka
- Well versed with Fine-tuning of HBase/Cassandra Databases
HDFS, YARN, Zookeeper,Apache Flink, Spark, Storm, Apache Ranger, Hive, HBase, Cassandra.
Perks and Benefits As per industry Standards
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/