Roles and Responsibilities
- Finalize hardware specification by comparing the network devices available in the market to float RFP. Requirement given by the end user and solution to be deployed also to be considered.
- Network Design using Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Installs and tests network equipment, network operating system software, network infrastructure, and other network related components/equipment
- Lead L1 & L2 Teams and provide solution for cases which cannot be handled by this team.
- Prepare HLD & LLD, generate configuration template for network changes, and harden network devices.
- Migrate of firewall to a different OEM & fine tuning of policies
- Design local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) as per the requirements.
- Analyzes network logs, troubleshoot, and tracks the incident and resolution of problems.
- Prepare configuration & implement in live network devices without impacting the existing services
- Configure and install router, switches and firewalls.
- Performing detailed TCP/IP Log analysis.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of network configurations.
- Evaluate, test, and install new network hardware, software and services.
- Establish backup policies and procedures.
- Follow change management process
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in a computer network related field; (B.E/B.Tech – ECE, IT, or CSE or MCA or equivalent)
3 - 7 years’ experience in network design, Implementation and operations dealing with Data centre devices such as routers, firewall. Load balancer and Switches and at least 2 years of L3 experience into routing and switching Administration..
Expertise on IPsec , L2 & L3 VPN, circuits and various WAN technology
Escalation procedures, policies and working practices are adhered to
All records relating to Service Requests, Incidents, Problems and Knowledge Management are completed accurately and within agreed timeframe
Perks and BenefitsAs per Industry Standards
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/