Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
- 9 - 12 years of experience in IT Audits in a bank, financial institution or leading audit/consulting firm
- Experience of auditing IT General Controls and knowledge on IT security concepts
- Experience in the IT industry with strong background in computer operations, software development and network administration
- Advanced knowledge of IT auditing and standards
- Sound understanding of RBI IT security requirements & financial Payments & Settlement eco system
- Should have strong analytical and communications skills
- Sound knowledge on Cyber security governance & Data Privacy knowledge
- IT and Project management expertise are a plus
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor and/ or security products Certifications.
Perks and BenefitsAs per Industry standards
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/