Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in enterprise software environment using open source stack and java\J2EE technologies:
- Having sufficient design and coding experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- 8+ years of software experience with designing and developing java and J2EE solutions
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Good exposure to various Design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, REST, SQL
- Good knowledge of Open Source software applications is must
- Must have strong coding skills.
- Must have strong experience on in-memory DB like Redis etc.
- Must have strong knowledge in setting up and building highly available applications only using open source stack.
- Strong experience in relational database and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL is a must.
- Should be a good team player - Needs to work with Architects/ technical leads/ business leads to solve technical and business problems.
- Needs to handle technical teams for managing and delivering technology solutions
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.) or equivalent.
Prior experience in building highly available & scalable platforms & experience with Open source stack and Java\J2EE Technologies.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/