Roles and Responsibilities
Oversees the design, construction and commissioning of new construction, including overall project management. He will be responsible for the oversight of electrical, mechanical, controls and architectural.
- Project management and oversight of construction related activities for new builds. This will include ownership of project scope, timeline and budget.
- Manage the life cycle of design/build projects
- Manage technical and contractual issues during projects
- Creation of request for proposals and capital requests.
- Conduct weekly project status meetings and provide status reports
- Oversee all engineers, subcontractors and vendors working on the project
- Formulate architectural and engineering construction documents
- Keep proper, organised records of all check lists , safety records and project correspondences
- Operational support including review of procedures, best practises and maintenance initiatives.
- 9 - 12 years of experience working in mission critical data centre constructions.
- Proven record of leadership with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years project management.
- Proficient with MS Project.
- Knowledge of AutoCad is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to develop and document procedures
Minimum 9 years of experience, with at least 6 years of managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical, Civil
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/