Senior Lead NACH & CTS Engineering
Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile :Senior Lead NACH & CTS Engineering
- Responsible for implementing and supporting application monitoring solutions for all products and services
- Assess issue descriptions, review data sources, assist with root cause analysis and quality problem solving for all products and services
- Analyse quality monitoring data sources and apply statistical techniques to identify existing and potential issues
- Log and categorize recurring incidents to improve application monitoring protocols. Report major system issues to development and engineering teams
- Perform periodic trend analysis and corrective action effectiveness measures of all quality system events and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Operations Domain Knowledge – Expertise
- KPIs and improvement (Quality Management) – Intermediate
- IT DC & Network Operation - Intermediate
- Uptime/Resiliency (BCP/DR/HA) - Expertise
- Query Resolution / Bug fixing - Intermediate
- Efficient Customer Dispute Management –Expertise
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
NNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.