Senior Lead Finance & Accounts System Automation
Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: - Suitable role Finance & Accounts System Automation
- Streamline accounts payable process
- Payment TAT compliance and timely sharing of MIS & Invoice Trackers
- Month closing timelines and quality in terms of deliverables with complete schedules and variance analysis like creditors aging, >25 Lakhs pmt etc.,
- Follow up for advances and ensure all MSME related compliances
- Vendor reconciliation and responsiveness
- Documentation and storage
- Auditors minimal / NIL observations.
- Lead ERP implementation in for NPCI & subsidiaries
- Lead Migration of ERP to Cloud.
- Smooth implementation of ERP with use to standard functionalities and timely customization for requirements not part of standardization.
- Explaining requirements to Partner and ERP Team
- Submission of BRD to Partner and ERP Team
- Ensuring timely submission of Effort requirement
- Ensure development timelines are being adhered to by the Partner
- Ensure development are being implemented in UAT server on time by Partner
- Ensure UAT Tests are being conducted in timely manner and findings are being shared with Partner and ERP Team on time
- Co-ordinating deployment on production server and correct output
- Complete documentation and training to team members and timely resolution of all queries for smooth implementation of ERP
- Identification of process gaps and thought through solution in fixing them in concurrence with various process owners through continuous examination of Internal/Transactional Audit Reports, Management Audit reports, RBI Inspection Report, Statutory Audit etc.
- Owning and Updating Finance Manual Owning and updating Finance Repository
- Co-ordinate for appointment of ICOFR Auditor
- Co-ordination with various Departments for facilitating ICOFR Review by Auditor
- Facilitating meetings with various departments for discussion and finalization of ICOFR observations
- Ensuring management responses by all the state holders to ICOFR observations
- Taking note of actionable and ensuring compliance of them by automation, process correction etc.
- Circulating periodical MIS on progress of compliances
- Agenda and PPT for Quarterly ICOFR Compliance and Report and as required for others from time to time.
- Agenda and PPT for ERP, if any
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Accounting & Taxation
Full Time, Permanent