- Design and document solutions using Mobile Technologies and Open source frameworks
- Lead Agile Technical Team and closely collaborate with product team for roadmaps.
- Use UML to perform the object oriented analysis and design and documentation of the project, including analyzing software configuration item requirements and writing up use cases based on those requirements
- Provide estimates for design, coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
- Ensure component developed are reusable and extensible for future challenges
- Implement failsafe scenarios for given components
- Review and monitor constant basis to ensure to understand challenges in exponential volume growth
- Improve performance by fine tuning parameters of APP, application, database and cache.
- Review every code that been pushed
- Ensure best practices and standard are followed
Required Candidate profile
Primary skill sets:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Master’s of Computer Applications (MCA).
- Minimum of 10 Plus years of software development experience
- Solid Experience in Native Android [Java/Kotlin] with Android SDK, Native iOs [Object C / Swift ] with iOS SDK Hybrid APP Development [ React Native, React JS, Java script(ES6), Type Script ], Node JS
- Integration Frameworks [ Redis, React, kafka, Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL ]
- Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, UML, GOF Patterns
- Good knowledge in Messaging concepts (Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point) and Frameworks
- Experienced in functional programming concepts, Pure/Impure functions, mutability, referential transparency, lambda, First class functions, closures, higher-order functions
- Experienced in React, React Native, React Navigator, Flux, Redux, RxJS, npm, gradle, XML, JSON, axios, Rambda
- Experienced in building app using Bundler, Packaging, APK/IPA
- Experienced in Persisting using Shared Preferences, Secure storage, NSUserDefaults, Keychain, SQLite
- Experienced in Source control using GIT, Coding standards (PMD, Find Bugs), Testing using Jest, enzyme for unit testing, IDE (Visual Studio Code, Atom, Android Studio, XCode, IntelliJ )
- Solid knowledge in APP Security (OWASP Top 10, SSL, encryptions techniques, signature and validation
- Experienced in App Distribution using Firebase, Fabric, TestFlight
- Experienced in RDBMS/NO SQL Products such as MySQL , PostgreSQL, Cassendra
- Experienced in Cache Products such as Redis, Memcache
- Experienced in containers and orchestration setup (Dockers & Kupernetes )
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India