Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole :Senior Associate UPI
Role Contour – Be accountable for Product Development & Product Management of the given NPCI product and manage the complete product life cycle delivery.
- Responsible for complete Product Lifecycle – Product Note, BRD creation, Solutioning, Design, Development, Testing, Performance engineering, Risk, Recon & Settlement – Working with different stakeholders to implement the Business Requirements for the final Launch.
- Oversee and manage a suite of Digital payments products / variants / portfolio
- Analyzing the business requirement and developing the product right from the conceptualization stage, constructing the product path, go live & commercialization.
- Undertake projects and activities to achieve the assigned Income lines and monitoring cost lines for the product. Own the P&L.
- Responsible for client interaction with business users, consult with regard to high impact changes, responsible for change request and enhancements.
Product Life Cycle & Product Lead’s responsibility:
Product Conceptualization: Understand market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank / ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding.
Product Design: Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience
Product Development: Design & document tech specification and test cases.
Product Go Live: Identifying pilot study and ensure product success.
- Drive users, value, volume, ecosystem
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to drive the product objective
- Work with marketing team to drive B2B & B2B2C positioning & demand for the product.
Product Management:Own P&L, Risk Management, Revenue, Cost, Market Interface and Compliance.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.