Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of applicable policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls.
- Support team in documentation to ensure adequate approvals are in place for engaging service providers
- Work on implementation for Third party Risk Management by closing working with Banks, PSPs and Service providers.
- Identify critical/ high risk profile vendors from time to time as per framework, work closely with cross functional teams for mitigating risk.
- Conduct on-going monitoring and periodic assessments as per the TPRM framework.
- Preparation of vendor assessment reports/ dashboards based on analysis of the business profiling and due-diligence questionnaire of third parties.
- Support team in facilitating compliance and regulatory audits.
- Independently facilitate audits for NPCI’s Third parties and ensure their compliance requirements are met.
- Weekly publish MIS of the activities along with status to management.
- BE/B-Tech (CSE, ECE/IT) or M.E/M-Tech or MCA/MSc (CS)
- Basic knowledge of ISO 27001 and operational risks related to technology.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Basis understanding of the regulatory landscape and third party risk management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/