Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse Business requirement & Functional specifications
- Understand & alter technical specifications
- Collaborate with solution team & develop effective test plan
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Automate the test cases & maintain suite
- Troubleshoot issues raised by the RUN team, & respond to queries raised by Operations
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Domain knowledge in Payments gateway / Switching
- Experience in Linux operating system, Oracle / Postgress / MySQL databases.
- Working knowledge in Testing tools like FinSIm / BOSS / JMeter
- Knowledge in Selenium / Java / TestNG / J-Unit
Sr. Functional Testers with specialization in Payments gateway / Switching domain to be part of our Online & Settlement system department’s Testing & Implementation team.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/