Roles and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:
- Analyse Business requirement & Functional specifications
- Understand & alter technical specifications
- Collaborate with solution team & develop effective test plan
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Automate the test cases & maintain suite
- Troubleshoot issues raised by the RUN team, & respond to queries raised by Operations
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Domain knowledge in Payments gateway / Switching
- Experience in Linux operating system, Oracle / Postgress / MySQL databases.
- Working knowledge in Testing tools like FinSIm / BOSS / JMeter
- Knowledge in Selenium / Java / TestNG / J-Unit
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/