Roles and Responsibilities
- Enable Bank on all projects/ certifications (including allied businesses) within NPCI timelines once the business demand/approval is received
- Ensure kick off meetings of NPCI product / technology team along with all the Bank relevant stake holders are held for all new NPCI upcoming projects. TD & BD% to be maintained as per NPCI benchmark.
- Network and devices of NPCI installed at Bank premises should be upgraded as per the volume and obtain all approvals from Bank. Ensure proper escalation matrix to Bank officials are followed on operational & project related work.
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly operational MIS with Bank & NPCI Weekly, monthly, quarterly project trackers or as per requirement Support BANK for all technical discussions
- Coordination with internal departments for increasing business and ensuring enablement and enhancement across NPCI Products
- Weekly/fortnightly meetings with product, technology, risk, operations, analytics and marketing team to discuss bank related requirements, business numbers, operational health of the bank, new business opportunities, activation campaign etc.
- New Ideas, approaches and banks’ feedback discussed with concerned team
- Training and Knowledge sessions for BD team
- Help manage day to day business activities, communicating progress and performance
- Sharing Best Practices across banks
- Projects Implementation across banks
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/