Roles and Responsibilities
Role: - Senior Associate Techno Commercial Private Banks
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Educational Qualification:BBA/BMS-Management/B.Tech/BE - Any Specialization
PG:-M.Tech/MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Preferred Industry Exp: Banking and Financial Services/ Cards/ Digital Banking/ Relationship Management/ Business Development
- Responsible for building and opening up of market by ensuring implementation of all products under NPCI umbrella
- Develop relationship with assigned account across functions
- Managing and providing technical support to banks/clients for live projects/products
- Ensuring maintaining performance and driving higher success rates as expected across products
- Align and manage internal stakeholders within products and technology to create momentum and drive the business
- Serve as the expert and advocate for the payments landscape to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/ commercial relationships
- Experience in relationship management and techno-functional role in payments industry
- Technical understanding of payments products preferably UPI, IMPS, Cards
- Proficiency in English and MSOffice
- Market knowledge, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport, time management and planning skills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.