Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole :Senior Associate Technical Writer
1. Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers, and relationship teams to gather information and technical concepts
2. Develop & maintain high quality documentation along with periodic reviews and updates
3. Understand the business requirement/need and align writing language as per the audience (RBI, banks, customers)
4. Ensure accuracy, clarity and consistency of all written content, adhering to company style guidelines and industry best practices
5. Review and update existing documentation to reflect product updates, enhancements and changesResearch on latest product papers and journals and add valuable points into NPCI products
1. Collaborate with teams to draft and develop board notes as per writing standard prescribed.
2. Track and manage board notes to submission
Standards writing :
- Work with team members to define and setup technical standards for products such as UPI, RuPay, IMPS, etc
- Work with management on creating content for showcases, presentations and seminars
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
NNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.