Roles and Responsibilities
Profile: Senior Associate Talent Acquisition
Experience: 6+ years of experience
Location: Mumbai (Goregaon)
- Responsible for Manpower planning and budgeting year on year
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process within the turnaround time i.e. develop and execute search strategy, perform primary and secondary research, construct target lists of companies and candidates, contact high potential candidates, write position specifications, conduct interviews and document candidate qualification and references.
- Develop industry network with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence
- Responsible for new role creation / upgradation and evaluation process respectively
- Prepare salary proposals and manage offer process
- Ensure regular communication with the candidates and smooth flow till on-boarding process
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the recruitment delivery process.
- Identify any recruitment gaps and provide suggestions to set the business into the right directions to achieve business goals.
- Update recruitment reports and analyze recruitment activity for accurate forecasting and recruitment initiatives
- Work closely with the Senior Management team & internal / external stakeholders
- Publish various dashboard weekly / monthly basis to the stakeholders
- Maintain process compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews and internal operational protocols.
- Adherence to RBI, Internal & other audit requirement
- Work on various dashboard / presentation based on business requirement
- 6+ years of end to end recruitment experience in fast pace environment – tech & non-tech roles
- Proficiency in market intelligence to develop strong sourcing strategies
- Well versed with latest recruitment trends
- Exposure to various assessment tools
- Excellent communication skills, strong stakeholder management skills
- Well versed with Excel & Power Point presentation
UG:B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/