Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile :Senior Associate Service Desk
- Periodically review the utilization reports and ensure that the servers/ devices require upgrade or refresh and prevent incident
- Acting as communication and escalation point across incident/ requests/ problem ticket related activities.
- Process is followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support for service delivery.
- Assigning & coordinating with various technical teams to resolve major & critical incidents.
- Raise problem ticket for repetitive incidents
- Regular follow-ups for current status of the problem ticket(s) & Maintain the problem ticket tracker.
- Tracking of Corrective & Preventive Action as per the RCA’s for P1, P2 and settlement delays and updating to management.
- Identify opportunities to simplify IT service operations through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Establish continuous process improvement, where the performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced wherever applicable.
- Coordination with other departments for cross functional support.
- Support for DR drill /BCP activities.
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning shifts to support team.
- Ability to create new and improved techniques or solutions for data collection, management and usage (EMS tool).
- Supporting and managing all internal and external audit compliance.
- Perform any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- 24/7 support for service desk for technology business & supporting systems.
5. Functional Skills required :
- IT Service Management
- IT infrastructure and managing service desk.
- Incident & problem management.
- ITIL certified (preferably v4)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/