Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Description:
- Actively monitor health of all the components and take necessary steps to solve the issues (by taking help from support whenever required)
- Integration of supported and non-supported devices/applications with SIEM
- Develop parser for non-supported/custom devices/application logs
- Fine-tune connectors, logger forwarders to process events properly
- Assist L2 in creating complex rules, reports, dashboards, data monitors, queries, etc.
- Fine-tune contents to enhance proper operation of SOC and SIEM
- Intermediate and advanced level administration and management of all the components
- Ability to conduct multi-step breach and investigative analysis to trace the dynamic activities associated with advanced threats
- Perform investigation and escalation for complex or high severity security threats or incidents
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- B.E. /B.Tech/MCA./BCA/BSC
- Preferred key industry certifications such as CEH, ECSA, ECIH and preferably ArcSight
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
NNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.