Roles and Responsibilities
2. Network Architecture review of applications from security stand point
3. Manage VA/CA program
4. Vendor and tools management
5. Team management
6.Review 3rd party assessment reports
7.Drafting Risk acceptance statement
8.Review patch management status along with Stakeholders on regular basis.
2. Working Knowledge on Security Controls like AD, AV, Proxy, Firewall, APT, NAC, Patch Management, DNS, VPN, ARCOS, EV-SSL, digital certificates, Honeypot etc.,
3. Should have very good knowledge on Network OS, Databases & applications like tomcat, apcahe, IIS etc.
4. Good at task tracking and follow-ups
5. Should have experience in handling team
6. Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
7. Knowledge of technical writing is preferred to draft technology standards and Risk acceptance criterions
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/