2. Network Architecture review of applications from security stand point
3. Manage VA/CA program
4. Vendor and tools management
5. Team management
6.Review 3rd party assessment reports
7.Drafting Risk acceptance statement
8.Review patch management status along with Stakeholders on regular basis
1. Working Knowledge on Security Controls like AD, AV, Proxy, Firewall, APT, NAC, Patch Management, DNS, VPN, ARCOS, EV-SSL, digital certificates, Honeypot etc.,
2. Should have very good knowledge on Network OS, Databases & applications like tomcat, apcahe, IIS etc.
3. Good at task tracking and follow-ups
4. Should have experience in handling team
5. Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
6. Knowledge of technical writing is preferred to draft technology standards and Risk acceptance criterions
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India