Roles and Responsibilities
2. Architecture review of applications from security per say
3. Vendor and tools management
4. Getting Security testing done through empanel vendors
5. Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
6.Drafting Risk acceptance statement
7.Review 3rd party assessment reports
2.Expertize in using burpsuit, Checkmarx, HP Fortify tools
3. Good understanding of Information Security practices/ standards and system architecture
4. Past experience in vendor management and team management
5. Good at task tracking and follow-ups
6. Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
7. Knowledge of technical writing is preferred to draft technology standards and Risk acceptance criterions
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/