Roles and Responsibilities
2. Architecture review of applications from security per say
3. Vendor and tools management
4. Getting Security testing done through empanel vendors
5. Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
6.Drafting Risk acceptance statement
7.Review 3rd party assessment reports
2.Expertize in using burpsuit, Checkmarx, HP Fortify tools
3. Good understanding of Information Security practices/ standards and system architecture
4. Past experience in vendor management and team management
5. Good at task tracking and follow-ups
6. Maintaining various Trackers, SOPs, Annual calendar etc.
7. Knowledge of technical writing is preferred to draft technology standards and Risk acceptance criterions
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/