Roles and Responsibilities
JOB PURPOSE :
Qualification- B.E / Degree in Science
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Drive relationship and project management with NFS team/Complaints management /Reconciliation team (or any other assigned products and teams) in SBI GITC through daily liaising and coordination with all stakeholders
B. Conduct Structured monthly product performance review with Bank for products like NETC, AePS, NACH
C. Regular tracking of Operational issues like declines, downtime and reviewing them with respective departments of Bank along with data and qualitative inputs to ensure NPCI benchmarks
D. Ensure timely execution of projects to attain NPCI implementation targets
E. Align and manage internal stakeholders within products and Technology to create momentum and drive the business.
F. Closure of customer complaints and queries in coordination with Bank and internal Product/Ops teams within TATs to ensure customer delight.
G. Track the NPCI business numbers for account as well as the corresponding competition numbers
H. Ensuring 100% Compliance to NPCI audit practices and Compliance to NPCI Circular implementation by the Bank
I. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Ensure TD of NFS/Issuing POS & Ecomm is less than 1%
- Co-ordination with product/technology and bank on the NFS product.
- Compliance of all products related to daily operational activities and resolution of customer complaints
- Market intelligence
- Monitor the declines on a daily basis along with response code and work with operations/technology team on the same.
- Ensure Go live of product as per NPCI deadline.
- Ensure bank is complaint for all NPCI product and customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationship at NFS /Reconciliation/Complaints management team.
- Understand client business model and work on developing growth for NPCI NFS product.
- Manage relationship
- Ensuring go-live of all new/enhanced version of NPCI products within the defined TAT
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/