Roles and Responsibilities Tittle : Senior Associate Relationship Management, Govt Relations.
Education : BBA/BMS/Btech/Mtech/MBA
Experience : Minimum experience of 5-7 years in Business/Commercial domain with minimum 3 year exposure in dealing with Government related to banking, cards & payment products.
Accountabilities and Major Activities
- Strong knowledge of and background in advocacy and public policy with Government for enablement of banking /payments products/services.
- Acumen to understand business requirements and apply the same for policy planning and implementation
- Knowledge of project management, framing & setting up policy research, manage complaint redressal and inter-departmental relations.
- Ability to network and gain information from peers including internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prospect and activate new stakeholders for organization within line ministries, departments and States.
- Facilitate high level meetings one to one/round table –between the said organisation and key stakeholders including Ministries(with Ministers), senior Govt officials (Secretary, Additional Secretary, Joint secretary and Directors) , regulators, industry partners to promote public policy.
- Strategic bent of mind with strong acumen to identify new synergies with Govt. across both central and state, related to payments, across length of products and services and work cohesively towards enabling the same.
- Stronganalytical skills with number crunching ability, MIS and formation of intelligent reports.An acumen to drive strategies through intelligent reports and drive the agenda accordingly.
- Self-starter with proven track record of working with wide array of functional groups across an organisation and cultures and work independently.
- Maintain highest personal levels ethical conduct, confidentiality and integrity with a strong professional reputation in the industry. \Functional skill Previous government exposure and experience preferredAbility to handle multiple tasks and work with stringent timelines and handle high-pressure deliverables.
- Good English Communication/Presentation skill + Logical Reasoning
- Preference for candidates who have done certification in any payment systems.
- Proven expertise with MS Office tools like Excel & PowerPoint is a must.
UG:Graduation Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
View Contact Details+