Roles and ResponsibilitiesJOB PROFILE :
Standards are an important aspect of ensuring that products and services are delivered in a harmonized and consistent way.
A standard is a repeatable, harmonized, agreed, and documented way of doing something. Standards contain technical specifications or other precise criteria designed to be used consistently as a rule, guideline, or definition.
Data, Process Flow, and Monitoring play an important role in building good practices and standards across the organization.
- Should be good at drafting documents and maintaining processes for the given NPCI products during the Product Development & Product Management and manage the complete product life cycle delivery.
- Be Responsible for creating standards documents for NPCI Products as well as guidelines for the implementation and enforcement.
- Responsible to drive customer engagement and feedback mechanism for all given NPCI products.
- To meet the different requirements of the projects, co-ordinate with internal and external teams
- Development of Product Use cases and Market Research
- Work closely with the marketing and analytics team to drive engagement on product enhancement.
- Designing the product strategy for the future. Which will enhance the operational, technical, and business performance of the product.
- Track and review / manage Compliance and Audit.
Documents & SOPS
- To standardize the documentations both existing and the new documents.
- Build templates for BRD, Tech Specs, PG, Product Kit, Circulars, Communications, etc.
- Update / modify the existing documents.
- Simplify the existing product and onboarding documents.
- To build a tool to automate the documentation entire life cycle
- Document storage both soft copy and hardcopy
- Document Management System
- Automate Approval process of routines such as circular issuance etc.
- Design & document tech specifications and test cases.
- Automation partners to be identified and onboarded
- Identify the gaps of the existing product standards with the global standards
- Correct the gaps and implement the same to adhere to market standards
- Writing or documenting the good practices of the current product system into a Standard format
- Implement the standards with the stakeholders.
- Support upgrade in the user documentation for all stakeholder
- To maintain traceability matrix to identify gaps
- Take up identified gaps with stakeholders (Internal/external) to ensure solutions to these gaps
- Understand the market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank/ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding.
- Onboard Technical and Professional writers for both Functional & Non-Functional documents
- Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience
- Ability to create customer journeys
- Create and execute a defined marketing strategy that supports growth and enhances market share, generates revenue and customer engagement
- Work on development of NPS (Net Promoter Score) with the onboarded partner.
- Build a inhouse system of NPS for across product.
- Design, build and work on customer deep dive activity with the responsibility of making and sustaining a positive connection with them.
- Formulate and enforse actionable on the feedback received
- Connect with members / partners for further actions on the analyzed data.
- Work on the Last Mile user experience for any given products of NPCI.
- Manage all elements of the project such as technology utilization, communications, training, development.
- Cross-collaboration with internal teams neutralize issues effectively and efficiently and deliver on customer KPI.
- Focus on NPS for all given products of NPCI.
- Articulate user guidelines and SOPs to ensure product governance
- Onboard Tool providers for Compliance and governance tracking.
- Manage market interface for compliance and governance
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal & external)
- Conduct Internal audit checklist and periodic review.
- Responsible for the adherence of an organisation to policies and procedures, especially regulatory and ethical standards.
- Design control systems and help to design and implement policies.
- Create & Manage Target v/s Achieved (Value / Volume / Revenue)
- Should have strong acumen towards data and insights to arrive at a beta marketing program.
- Monitoring marketing trend & preparing strategy.
- Help Product & BD Relationship Managers drive users, value, volume, and ecosystem by simplified pre and post onboarding of members.
- Propose various training solutions to boost the key metrics used to evaluate the performance.
- Collect, interpreting and reviewing financial information. Reporting to management and stakeholders.
- Developing strategies that work towards enhancement of the numbers.
- To design the dashboards for data drive decision making for product and bank’s performance
- Develop the dashboard for internal tracking of data, for internal and external stakeholder
- MIS development for project tracking and Revenue tracking.
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.