Roles and Responsibilities
Position: - Senior Associate Product
Level: - A2
Location: - Mumbai
Experience: - 3 to 7 years
At NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) we are looking for aspirants in Product role who are passionate and energetic about building products which are innovative and loved by our customers. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release.
At NBBL, you will be part of a dynamic and spirited team who are working with cross functional teams and external market players to design, build and rollout products that has impact across the nation.
Responsibilities:1. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
2. Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
3. Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product ideation, product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
4. Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
5. Analyze data to get meaningful customer and business insights
6. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
7. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
Requirements:1. Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
2. Outstanding program management skills (communication, planning, execution); proven ability to identify opportunities, and drive them through to completion.
3. Drive execution of product roadmap, making smart trade-offs, coordinate dependencies, and maintain communication throughout the organization to guarantee smooth and efficient product delivery.
4. Having knowledge and understanding of various technologies
5. Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
6. Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. MS/BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
9. Understanding of latest technology stacks and APIs is plus
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.