Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole Contour
- Be accountable for Product Development & Product Management of NPCI products and manage the complete product life cycle delivery.
- Responsible for complete Product Lifecycle – Product Note, BRD creation, Solutioning, Design, Development, Testing, Performance engineering, Risk, Recon & Settlement – Working with different stakeholders to implement the Business Requirements for the final Launch.
- Oversee and manage a suite of Digital payments products / variants / portfolio
- Analysing the business requirement and developing the product right from the conceptualization stage, constructing the product path, go live & commercialisation.
- Undertake projects and activities to achieve the assigned Income lines and monitoring cost lines for the product. Own the P&L.
- Responsible for client interaction with business users, consult with regard to high impact changes, responsible for change request and enhancements.
- Product Conceptualisation: Understand market, customer trends, opportunities, user and bank / ecosystem pain points, how to differentiate regulatory understanding.
- Product Design: Design Thinking, agile approach, customer experience
- Product Development: Design & document tech specification and test cases.
- Product Go Live: Identifying pilot study and ensure product success.
- Product Commercialisation:
- Drive users, value, volume, ecosystem
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to drive the product objective
- Work with marketing team to drive B2B & B2B2C positioning & demand for the product.
- Product Management: Own P&L, Risk Management, Revenue, Cost, Market Interface and Compliance.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective is to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion.
We have a vibrant and young workforce of 900+ employees working on Mission “Touching every Indian with one or other payment system”
For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services, you can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/