Roles and Responsibilities
Position Title: - Sr. Associate NFS Project
Location: - Goregaon
Experience: - 3 to 8 years
Qualification:-- B.E or B.Tech or Post Graduate in any stream
This role in AePS & NFS – Product development team shall help in managing EMV ATM certifications for banks, enabling banks on ICD, ICCW and other compliance/VAS projects. NFS has more than 1200 members with high number of Co-op. banks. This job role shall help banks in getting onboarded for offering VAS and enabling EMV including assisting them throughout the certification process on functional and technical aspects. The role shall also help in monitoring ATM transactions of banks, addressing production issues and support banks, wherever required.
This role shall also help in preparing presentations, MIS and reports for internal and external audiences. The role shall assist in gathering and analyzing the best practices adopted by banks as part of their interaction with them and their vendors. The role shall also help banks to implement other compliance related projects and onboarding them for value added services.
To onboard Banks on value added services (ICD, ICCW, etc.) and EMV rollout.
- Support bank on pre-requisites for certification
- Manage end to end certification (including technical and operational support) and documentation which shall help banks to onboard on VAS and roll-out EMV on ATMs/Micro-ATMs
Closely monitor ATM transactions for member banks as issuer and acquirer
- Daily monitoring of ATM transactions
- Identifying reasons for related declines, working with member banks to resolve the issue and help in improving the success rate
Supporting banks to implement changes for regulatory and network prescribed compliances
- Help banks to implement compliance on regulatory and network prescribed requirements
Assist in gathering and analyzing the best practices adopted by banks and for preparing presentations, MIS and reports
- To interact with member banks and their vendors/ATM OEMs to gather best practices adopted by banks and help in improving NFS performance
- To work with internal teams (Analytics/ Operations/ etc.) for gathering information and preparing presentations, MIS and reports for internal and external audience
Assist in preparing product paper and BRD for new product / services and for change management in existing functionalities.
- To assist in preparing product paper for new product / services
- To assist in preparing BRD for changes / new requirements. To track progress of the project and ensure timely completion / delivery.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.