Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finalize hardware specification by comparing the network devices available in the market to float RFP. Requirement given by the end user and solution to be deployed also to be considered.
- Network Design using Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Installs and tests network equipment, network operating system software, network infrastructure, and other network related components/equipment.
- Prepare HLD & LLD, generate configuration template for network changes, and harden network devices.
- Migrate of firewall to a different OEM & fine tuning of policies
- Design local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) as per the requirements.
- Analyzes network logs, troubleshoot, and tracks the incident and resolution of problems.
- Prepare configuration & implement in live network devices without impacting the existing services
- Configure and install router, switches and firewalls.
- Performing detailed TCP/IP Log analysis.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of network configurations.
- Evaluate, test, and install new network hardware, software and services.
- Establish backup policies and procedures.
- Follow change management process
Other duties may be assigned.
4 - 8 years’ experience in network design, Implementation and operations dealing with Data centre devices such as routers, firewall. Load balancer and Switches.
- Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in a computer network related field; (B.E/B.Tech – ECE, IT, or CSE or MCA or equivalent)
- Certifications like CCNP/JNCP are desirable and CCIE are optional.
- Hands-on experience on Routing and Switching
- Working knowledge of Firewall (Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate) and it’s deployment modes.
- Expert level knowledge in Cisco/Juniper Technology and willing to work on shift basis.
- Excellent hands on experience in routing: OSPF, BGP, Switching: VLAN, FHRP, VPC, STP & port channel.
- Excellent hands on experience in firewall technologies: NAT,PAT, IPSEC VPN, Policy creation etc.,
- Hands on experience in SDWAN and Load balancer technologies.
- Expert Knowledge in Juniper platform: SRX, QFX and EX series devices, Cisco: 4500, 6500, 3750, Nexus 9k,. ASR9K.
- Working Knowledge on Network Monitoring Systems and IPSLA’s, NETFLOWS etc.,
- Knowledge on network analyzers.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose/resolve network related problems.
- Knowledge in QOS, policy based routing, route maps, filter list.
- Knowledge in NSX firewall, VM ware and private cloud technologies.
Expertise on IPsec , L2 & L3 VPN, circuits and various WAN technology
Escalation procedures, policies and working practices are adhered to
All records relating to Service Requests, Incidents, Problems and Knowledge Management are completed accurately and within agreed timeframeProjects are delivered in line with project quality standards
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/