Roles and Responsibilities
Profile: Senior Associate Monitoring & Control
Place of posting: Mumbai
Experience:2- 7 Years
Critical System Monitoring
- Primary responsibility is during critical situation - troubleshoot and resolving errors
- When technical issue, must act quickly to analyze available data and find the root cause.
- Responsible for completion of SOD & EOD activities and address the issues if any.
- Settlement Optimization. Ensure no settlement delays.
Technical expertise & Attention to detail
- To be mindful of details as task involves crucial and in-depth system handling.
- To Handle technical issues and work towards closure by putting the technical skills in hand.
- Ensuring the availability during critical issues and support 24/7.
- To carry out end to end system configuration.
- Ensure and carry out all production pre-checks and post checks done as per internal guidelines and process set.
Handling Production related activities & Queries
- Handling all Daily Production Queries and all internal production process tasks. Should carry out effective communication with banks and work with cross functional teams for coordination of production issues and work towards closure.
DR DRILL & other activities
- Carry out Drills with proper coordination along with support team and carry out end to end pre- checks and post checks. Verify test results and critical patch movement to production system.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.