Roles and ResponsibilitiesProfile: Senior Associate / Lead IT Procurement
- Review and due diligence of procurement request (PR)
- Preparation and floating of enquiry/ RFP for seeking quotation
- Researching potential vendors
- Comparing and evaluating offers from bidders
- Price-benchmarking to assist in negotiations for allotted PRs
- Preparation of financial approvals
- Preparation and release of formal purchase order (PO)
- Highlighting the deviation proactively
- ERP handling
- Compliance with management guidelines for IT Procurement such as Policy & process compliance, DFP, budget, etc.
- Addressing audit queries related to procurements handled – No open audit queries
- Monthly tracking & reporting of any process deviation/ violations
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.