- Maintain documentations for internal compliance activities.
- Initiate and follow up for collecting periodic compliance reports.
- Update CISO dashboard presentations and associated documentation.
- Document actionable from internal meetings, IRMC, RMC, management review and other meetings
- Draft ATRs for actionable.
- Tracking of audit observation with audit evidences
- Managing Information awareness program
- Conducting User access Review
- Tracking of RAF(Risk Acceptance Form) and coordinate with stake holders
- Minimum 3 yr of experience in compliance domain and / or internal audit with overall 5 + yrs of experience
- Have worked before with banks or financial institution
- Have good understating and knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements
- Have undergone ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer training from reputed agency
- Good at Writing and Speaking English with good presentations skill
- Have expertise in task tracking and creating presentations
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/
Contact Company:National Payments Corporation of India