Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities:
- Minimum experience of 3 - 6 years in risk domain related to cards & payment products
- Acumen to understand fraud trends & setup detective & preventive controls
- Knowledge of framing & setting up rules to identify suspicious transactions
- Ability to investigate cases and decipher modus operandi
- Ability to network and gain information from peers including internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with stringent timelines
- Good English Communication skill.
- Preference for candidates who have done SIT / UAT or Certification in any payment systems.
- Experience of working on FRM tools of NPCI, VISA & Mastercard will be an added advantage
- Hands on with MS Office tools like spreadsheets & powerpoint
- Logical Reasoning.
- Network with Banks to understand fraud trends and setup detective / preventive controls
- Implementation of EFRM system
- Set up rules in FRM system to identify suspicious transactions
- Facilitate Common Point of Compromise & Period Identification
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/