Roles and Responsibilities
At least 3-6 years’ experience in coding highly available & scalable platforms & experience with Open source stack and Java\J2EE Technologies.
Experience in software coding using open source stack and java\J2EE technologies:
- Having sufficient design and coding experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- 3+ years of software experience with developing java and J2EE applications.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms
- Good exposure to Design patterns.
- Deployment on cloud architecture
- Should be able to understand API specs, understand requirement and implement
- Development & deployment experience on – Java, JSON, XML, micro-services, docker, kubernates, RDBMS, using HSM(good to have), Encryption & security schemes, NoSQL(good to have).
- Hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Linux, SQL
- Good knowledge of Open Source software applications is must
- Must have strong coding skills.
- Must have strong experience on in-memory cache DB like Redis etc.
- Strong experience in relational database and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL is a must.
- Should be a good team player - Needs to work with Technical Architects/Development leads/ business leads to solve technical and business problems.
- Must have good Verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or an equivalent in Computer Science.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
We have products like AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), UPI(Unified Payments Interface),BHIM(Bharat Interface Money) *99#, RuPay Card.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
You can log on to http://www.npci.org.in/