Roles and Responsibilities
Role: - Senior Associate DBA
Experience : - 4 to 9 years
Location: - Hyderabad
Job Description: -
- Render hands-on technical guidance for the design, development, and implementation of complex big data/ analytics systems.
- Design secure, reliable and efficient database systems using Oracle or Microsoft SQL, POSTGRESS, CASSENDRA following Database Standards.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
- Translate and decompose high-level requirement documentation into optimally detailed functional requirements for software design.
- Understand data needs by working with the business teams and design solutions that simplify business processes.
- Ensure that the solutions built address relevant data concerns.
- Document operative requirements across all technical aspects of the solution (UI, business rules, task and activity coordination, technical integrations).
- Present data using data models.
- Implement long-term strategic changes for database development in sync with its end-users, managers and other stakeholders.
- Provide data management support to users of data.
- Draft usage manuals for the developed systems.
- Be updated with market practices and suggest new products and services.
- Conduct training sessions for the users of the database system.
- Creating databases
- Performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels
- Starting up and shutting down the database
- Managing the database's storage structures
- Managing users and security
- Managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
- Making database backups and performing recovery when necessary
- Proactively monitoring the database's health and taking preventive or corrective action as required
- Monitoring and tuning performance
- Checking the logs for errors.
- Table space & archive management
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.