Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing ESXi servers, vCenter and vCloud suite.
- Good in performing hardening tasks and upgrading the versions.
- Good troubleshooting and vendor co-ordination skills for RCA analysis.
- Experience in using the vROPS for RCA and report (super matrix) creation.
- Prepare POA, implement changes/upgrades.
- Provisioning of the VMs from VMware private cloud or OpenStack.
- Handle Linux /Windows related tasks on day-to-day basis in process of provisioning.
- Quick enough to adapt to changes and learn new technologies as and when required.
- Knowledge or experience in handling NSX and vSAN.
- Knowledge or experience of managing and provisioning in AWS or Google cloud or azure.
- Knowledge or experience of installing and managing OpenStack
Hardware and Linux:
- Hands on experience on various flavours of Linux CentOS/RHEL and Windows
- Capable of performing Linux LVM and Multipathing related tasks.
- Hands on experience on OS level Parameters changes
- Good in performing hardening tasks.
- Good in patching prerequisite verifications and performing Linux and Windows patching.
- Good troubleshooting skills expected.
- Good in preparing HLD/LLD/SOP/ As-Build/Handover documentations.
- Quick to provision the complete OS instances by using the available tools for patching and agent installations and explore automation options where ever possible.
- Working knowledge on any server Hardware like HP/CISCO/DELL and Storage Hardware of HPE/DELL/NetApp.
- Working knowledge of storage & backup applications will be an added advantage.
- softskills to co-ordinate with different stake holders like network/security/DB/Vendors.
- Knowledge or experience in python/ceph/YAML or ansible.
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/