Roles and Responsibilities
JOB PURPOSE :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work profile involves handling activities pertaining to 24*7 Helpline. The candidate should adhere to the laid down processes and also work towards addressing the queries raised by the callers on the products and services which are being enrolled in the 24*7 helpline platform. The candidate must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. The candidate must also have excellent customer service and communication skills. This position would be reporting to the Lead - Online Operations
Job Description for Customer Services :
- Must have command over the language and well-versed with industry dynamics
- Must display exemplary interpersonal and communication skills with a humble, enthusiastic, and adaptable personality
- Must be a quick learner and should have the ability to handle customer queries and resolve complaints in a timely manner
- Building in-depth knowledge of the product and keep up with product and/or feature updates
- Responsible for reviewing the performance of the platform and giving feedback so that they could be improved in the future
- Confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints
- Articulate & Excellent Written & Oral Communication and presentation Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and result oriented.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time.
- Excellent organizational, leadership skills and Multi-Tasking with problem-solving ability
- Should have knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/