Roles and Responsibilities
JOB PURPOSE :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work profile involves handling activities pertaining to 24*7 Helpline. The candidate should adhere to the laid down processes and also work towards addressing the queries raised by the callers on the products and services which are being enrolled in the 24*7 helpline platform. The candidate must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. The candidate must also have excellent customer service and communication skills. This position would be reporting to the Lead - Online Operations
Job Description for Customer Services :
- Must have command over the language and well-versed with industry dynamics
- Must display exemplary interpersonal and communication skills with a humble, enthusiastic, and adaptable personality
- Must be a quick learner and should have the ability to handle customer queries and resolve complaints in a timely manner
- Building in-depth knowledge of the product and keep up with product and/or feature updates
- Responsible for reviewing the performance of the platform and giving feedback so that they could be improved in the future
- Confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints
- Articulate & Excellent Written & Oral Communication and presentation Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and result oriented.
- Innovative solution provider, capable of articulating new ideas and changes and getting them implemented in quick time.
- Excellent organizational, leadership skills and Multi-Tasking with problem-solving ability
- Should have knowledge about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.