Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
Profile :Senior Associate CTS Run Tech
Experience : 6 to 8year
Qualification : BE/ B'tech
- Production application monitoring and support.
- Manage day-to-day incident and problem resolution.
- Part of maintenance activities/Testing on the Application.
- Supporting/facilitating UAT.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyse root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Coordinate with Build team, vendors and ensure effective application services to ensure reliability of all applications.
- Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions per quality assurance tests for all production processes.
- Tracking down the issues with the application server/ Database server and ensuring minimum downtime for any given application.
- Manage production deployment builds and patches as part of the controlled release processes.
- Plan and perform application maintenance and patch deployment, following standards and best practices.
- Study potential areas for service improvement and raise proposals with the reporting manager and taking up further with build team.
- Knowledge in Cheque truncation system (CTS) application is preferable/ added advantage.
- Good working knowledge on Payments/Banking Domain.
- Good Knowledge on Windows server, Linux, Oracle SQL and Automation tools.
1. Session Monitoring: Monitoring of CTS Sessions
2. Projects : Process re-engineering Automation projects to eliminate manual dependency
3. Product handling: Working on customizations till implementation Document control and release to member banks
4. Session Monitoring: Resolution of queries assigned with in TAT
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
NPCI, has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House),NETC , Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services. You can log on to https://www.npci.org.in/