Roles and Responsibilities
Profile : Senior Associate CTS Run Tech
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE / B’TECH / ME / M’TECH
- Production application monitoring and support.
- Manage day-to-day incident and problem resolution.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyse root cause and assist inefficient resolution of all production processes.
- Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions per quality assurance tests for all production processes.
- Study potential areas for service improvement and raise proposals with the reporting manager and taking up further with build team.
- Actively identify incidents and manage the incident resolution process to provide service recovery.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate cross functional teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate response to customers and guide users with instructions.
- Ensure KPIs are met consistently to achieve customer experience excellence.
- May have to do extended working hours when we have any Critical Production issues reported (on a need basis)
- Part of maintenance activities/Testing on the Application.
- Supporting/facilitating UAT.
- Coordinate with Build team, vendors and ensure effective application services to ensure reliability of all applications.
- Tracking down the issues with the application server/ Database server and ensuring minimum downtime for any given application.
- Manage production deployment builds and patches as part of the controlled release processes.
- Plan and perform application maintenance and patch deployment, following standards and best practices.
- Good working knowledge on Payments/Banking Domain.
- Good Knowledge on Windows server, Linux, Oracle SQL and Automation tools.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.