Roles and ResponsibilitiesRole: - Senior Associate Cloud Operations
Overview of the job
- Sound technical knowledge in Linux, centos, Ubuntu, windows operating system and VMware Virtualization (Vcenter, VMware, vRealize Operations Manager, VRLI, VRA, VRO, vSphere ESXi Server, VMware DRS, HA and FT).
- Well conversant with the Technology Portfolio- Software Define Data Center (SDDC), Delivery of services and Data Infra structure.
- Well conversant in OpenStack platform, handle the core cloud-computing services of compute, networking, storage, etc.,
- Experience in at least one backup tool like Networker/Commvault
- Implementation and updating of security solutions like Privilege Identity Management (PIM), Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Data center Security (DCS), Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), and Network Time Protocol (NTP), Secure Code Document (SCD) etc.
- Check for Server logs for failures and take corrective steps.
- Experience in working with FC SAN is essential on vendors like DELL,HP,IBM etc
- Assume personal responsibility for resolving problems in most effective way possible within SLA reaching root cause and preventing problems
- Adhere to all the infrastructure specific technical as well as general process / procedures
- Ensure the Service Requests and all pre-requisite checks are followed diligently
- Drive RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission along with planning and implementing fixes / patches
- Performance and capacity management on VMWare infra and physical infrastructure
- Perform in 24 x 7 environment in shift roaster and attend calls whenever assigned
- Validated understanding to support Level 3 OS monitoring Infrastructure , Backup and Recovery client, automated Security, Storage & Backup health checking.
- Proficient in scripting ESX Server / Linux & Windows VMs for task execution and security in a VMware Virtualized Environment
- Responsible for ensuring that our company adheres to all the legal standards as well as internal policies and procedures and Internal and external audits and patch compliance.
o Manage and supervise control systems.
o Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines.
o Evaluate the efficiency of controls
o Identify risks or non-conformity issues.
o Improve current strategies if necessary
o Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically
o Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders.
- IT Audit : Responsible to focus on internal and external audit observation and closers, policies & procedures that include risk management, information security, change management, incident management, and disaster recovery
- Attending and Closing IS Audit/ VAPT observations IS Audit/ RBI Audit/ISO audit / VAPT/CISO observations etc. finding and fixing known vulnerabilities and bugs reported by CISO, Security team and Internal Auditors.
- Patch operation: Ensuring system are patch with N-1 or recommended versions to meet patch compliance day-to-day basis.
- OS Installation, Configuration, Up-gradation, Patch Management, Hardening, User management, audit compliance, load monitoring, OS tuning, Log maintenance etc.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for retail payments in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and is authorised under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 for providing payment and settlement systems in India. Considering the utility nature of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide best in class digital payment infrastructure by creation of efficient and innovative retail payment platforms.
NPCI has recently set up two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely, NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (NBBL) with the objective of adoption of NPCI’s payment platforms globally, and to create a Unified Bill Payment Infrastructure within India, respectively.
NPCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.